Monday, June 28, 2010

My love for design :)

I do not know where I get my inspiration or ideas from. Maybe it runs in the family or so, as my brother is into multimedia designs; he loves drawing anime manga characters and all, and my other cousin brother is good in fine arts and doing multimedia drawings too now. Me on the other hand, have a creative mind of decorations, making crafts and even doing food, I hope the food is in pretty looks and of course taste good.

When I was a lot younger, maybe 15 when I have not decided what I really want to do, I used to ask my dad for advices on career options. Trust me, back in those days, Accounting was not my thing as I have not touch accounting subject yet. I was inspired by those students doing architecture and design. So, I asked my dad about it and the moment he told me 7 years to be in the industry, I knew I couldn't do it. From young, I am not those who get straight A's and therefore, I knew my ability. So, I asked my dad again, so if I am into design, which is the 2nd option after architecture? He said interior design which he had to deal with a lot in his industry. I was then really interested in it. Thanks to mum, quoted from her, 'You will not do well in design industry unless people know you.' So, that's why accounting was now what I studied.

I know I never really put interior design behind, so I did my short course on Interior Design. I often check out websites like Apartment Therapy and other designs sites and make trips to Kinokuniya to check out interesting books that I have no money to buy. If I print money, my apartment should have no place for books to put. :) If you really like interior design like i do or even if you want to work in this kind of environment.. i want this book badly...


Well, whether or not I get to use these little creative mind of mine.. shall see.. :) I want to use it on my house first but well no money, how to decorate, right? So, earn money and then shall see.. :)

At this moment, Germany is leading 4-1 against England.. :( haizz if Ferdinand and Beckham were in the team. :(

No comments: