Sunday, June 27, 2010

towards end of June...

It's been 3 months since I last blogged. A lot of time have passed, a lot of things happened and I feel I'm still quite stagnant where I am. And now, one week before I turn old again, I really need to buck up my life and achieve more than now.

Anyway, enough of ranting. Here comes a bit of updates. What happened since the last I blogged. Too many but I would say the highlight is my dear friends' wedding, Moon Sin & Calvin. Thanks for inviting me and I am really happy for them and glad I could make it. Yes, means I went back twice this year. Here are some photos I picked, to show the reunion of friends, the purple-dressed-ji muis and pink ties'-heng tais and the happiness of the wedding couple.








Now, with World Cup in the season, there are a lot of sleepless nights and I am currently working casual at Papparoti Kogarah under Junda and his boys while pushing for my shop. I am starting my CPA soon.(HINT*PEK LYNN) At the same time, I have one big decision to make, that could combine my expertise into many areas. DECISIONS....

One question was always asked and I always do not have answer for it.
'Jenny, what would you like for birthday?'

My answer, as long as you remember my birthday, it's the best birthday present. Presents are just additional stuff to it. I feel having people to remember it, makes a whole lot difference. :) If you really want me to say it, haha..a simple cake with candles would make a good present. :) I remember my 21st birthday, I had 3 cakes. I've years that I didn't get to blow candles at all. That means, no wishes made. :(

more hints? if you know what I like, what I like to do.. shouldn't be too hard. haha..

till next week.. :)I'm going to watch Germany vs England soon. I don't know who to support. But if I'm loyal enough, England is the team. :)

No comments: