Saturday, January 23, 2010

things are unpredictable!!

It's been 23 days since the new year started and what can I say, the journey have not been easy for me.

I'm hoping to get good news and all but it's not really coming smoothly. When you kinda wish things would happen it would kind of disappoint you a bit but delaying the results. So, how to work things then things are getting stuck? Wish me the very best. I believe we are working hard for that something to happen!!!! So, may the good luck comes...

Ironically, when you do not expect things to happen, it just keep coming every round. What happen you may ask? HAHA! I attempted to play texas holdem poker with the guys last night. Usually, I enjoy watching them play and seeing them go pokerfaced with one another and last week, I did mention I would play if they are doing it this week again. I was thinking, why not donate some money and enjoy playing with them and see. So, they were playing a few rounds until I decided to join in with my housemate after playing wii. So, i started playing with $10 first. Then, lost it all in a few rounds. Then, I bought in another $10. Then things started to get a bit freaky. Every round I play, when I thought I no way close, I get good hands. Keep doing it for a lot of rounds. Until my friends left the game, came back in and all, they still did not change the wind of good hands. It's not that I play pokerface or what, I did try some rounds faking it, but still the last card came in just surprised me sometimes. Well, at the end, I won about $33 profit. Yes getting back the initial investment of $20 and also profit!! How freaky is it, I'll let Ming Yow tell you stories.. HAHA!! I just enjoyed seeing their face when my cards came out. Anyway, being a non gambler person, I used the profit for breakfast this morning since we played all night till morning. Yes, crazy!! :) So, when you don't hope for anything big, it just kinda come your way. Conclusion, the guys are not playing poker at our house anymore as they claimed there is jampi in the house that makes both me and joy win respectively. :)

Life is so unpredictable. So, how are we going to know whether things will work our way or not. It's the same with relationships too. Now, at 25.. and turning 26 in 7 months time, I'm feeling pressured. Though my parents did not really pressure me on it, but I know very well time is ticking. Many friends my age are either in a stable relationship or some even got married and had kids. Oh my. Mum even talked to a chinese medium and she concluded saying that I should take my time and don't rush in getting a guy, 26 years old still ok, it's the new generation. Even she knows I am looking. Haha. Well, since what she said, I kinda knew that the Mr Right is not around yet. I just hope I do not be so blind not to see him when he passed by. So, now, I'm doing the same like what I did for poker, do not expect anything.. as maybe it might or might not happen. :) Wish me luck!!

So, the conclusion of this post is with things being unpredictable, somethings will either happen or not, but if you believe in yourself and have faith and hope that something nice would happen, it might just happen when you least expected it to happen. :)

1 comment:

RedBeanBun said...

After I read thiss post, I just feel that I wanted to post stg for u. On the very first time we met, u welcome me to the dance group even u don't know me, you always invited me when there is a celebration. Whenever I felt lonely, u always being nice, friendly, helpful and kind to me. I really appreciate it a lot. What I want to say is, u r a super duper nice person that I have meet. So, I believe one day, a guy (unfortunately I am female) will see all ur nice attributes and love u as who u r. Best of luck, Jenny, u are the BEST!!!! *^.^*