Wednesday, March 10, 2010

how i enjoyed my CNY at home.. :)

As usual, I tried to go back home for CNY and this year I felt the trip gave me deeper aftermath. It was a short 3 weeks but I think I fully utilised my 3 weeks. First 2 weeks, since it's pre CNY and CNY period, it would be a usual family time and I'm glad I managed to spend a lot more time with them.

Every year I came back in a rush and left in a rush. This year, 3 weeks is too short, not too long. Which means when I thought I am feeling comfortable at home.. then I got to go back to Sydney. Usually I will look forward to go back to Sydney, to seek my freedom and easy free life. Maybe it's because when you grew up, you think more and what is better than being together with your family and helping around the family. Knowing that my dad and mum is getting old, I feel guilty for leaving them again. So, I already make my goals duration in hope that I would go back and help them up in their business.

After leaving home for almost 5 years, I know my parents miss us, me and bro. The house is so quiet and big for them and I'm glad my other relatives stay around the same neighbourhood. I miss my dear niece, Ying Ni, the naughty adorable one. I also miss my dear grandma, whom is always looking forward for me to bring back someone.


Thanks for all the friends for meeting up!! :) Following are some photos and there are more on my Facebook. :) Enjoy!!
















For more photos:

Cheers!!








































No comments: