Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Look, New Journey

Welcome 2010!! Finally it's the new year and I spent the past few hours waiting for the fireworks and all. But I am so 'SMART' that I packed all the necessary gears and all for the camp of waiting for the fireworks and forgot my DLSR's SD memory card. So smart to start the year. :) So, whatever photos I post here today would be credits to friends. But I did a video shoot and it's not very good condition so, I'll leave that out until I edit it. :)

But I would highly credit Justin Oh, a friend of mine that did his fabulous video shoot and photo shoot. :)

Sydney Fireworks 2010 NYE from Justin Oh on Vimeo.

As for photos, thanks to audrey for some really nice shots.. :) I'll just put one up. The rest, check her facebook.. :)

Credit to Audrey Lian

So, there you go a night of fireworks and that is how Sydney welcomed it with a bang. Even mum told me she was going to rush to the phone to ask my aunt to watch it from Astro but she knocked her leg and ended up to watch the whole thing in pain. Aiks...

Basically, we started that morning doing crazier thing like taking shoots of the opera house on the first morning of 2010. We wanted to do the sunrise but because we woke up late and it was rather cloudy, it's hard to see the best sunrise. So, this is my shot of the day, first day of 2010. :)


We carried on going to Pancakes on the Rocks for breakfast and went back home to sleep after that as we are all sleep deprived. Then I managed to get up for lunch with Brian as he was in town visiting with Michael. The rest of the day was pretty simple, spending girl time with Audrey and finally brought her to MAMAK where she was so happy with her meal. :)

That's a nice first day of the year 2010. :) And yes.. I did a change to my blog... just thought to make it more personal.. i should love my smile more.. :) And that's how I'm going to start the journey.. :)

1 comment:

Angeline Lew said...

lol..last last yr i forgot my DSLR baterry ..this year u forgot ur memory card..lol..we are the ultimate duo la...partner in crime..lol