Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year 2009

It's just an hour after I did a whole December recap. And I'm supposed to wake up later to go Circular Quay AGAIN for NYE!! This would be my 3rd year watching the fireworks. To to think of it, it had been so long since I'm in Sydney.

So, tomorrow's a new year and to recap back I've done some decent achievements that I've set to do well and there are some.. unfinished ones that I will bring forward to the new year, making sure I fulfill in doing them in the year 2010.

The achievements to-do list that is successfully done:
  1. Get my Permanent Resident Status - Yay!! Got it in June 2009.
  2. Expanding Ivory & Co - Some sort, we had an extra partner and added the delivery services.
  3. Do better in Netball :)
  4. NCG 2009 - in July 2009 and was kind of happy with what I managed to achieved.
  5. M-fest 2009 - I'm most impressed with myself and my team on this. Best ever M-fest reviews.. :)
  6. Improve Photography skills - managed to learn many new skills, but there are more to learn.
So, now.. the new list:
  1. Do another course, be it my passion or master or whatever.
  2. Business Venture
  3. Healthier Lifestyle
  4. Music - Learning the Guitar
  5. Be stronger mentally and more focus in life.
  6. Mini Projects :)
  7. Visit a country :)
That would be the base of all my targets of 2010. May I have a the courage and faith to make sure I reach my success this 2010. I can definitely defeat the the obstacles or so.

Bye 2009, it have been a great year!! Welcome 2010, it will be a greater year!! :) To end the year 2009, I dedicate this remix of Top 25 Songs of 2009 by DJ Earworm. Enjoy!! :)



No comments: