Tuesday, October 27, 2009

..i'm breaking up with him after 5 years..

Haha.. you all would be wondering who? ahhaha.. it's M-fest only la. If it's someone, I don't think I would even blog about it. Maybe I might, but it would sound so unlike a breakup. :)


Anyway, yes, finally done with M-fest, though is not really ended as I'm still saving my treasurer's ass.. tsk tsk but AGM is done and we have the new committee on the roll.. Making my ending speech is like I'm lost at words. I know what I wanted to say, but I couldn't put them into writing. And I cannot cracked it out on the spot as I know I might break down. :( Anyway, at least I'm done with it. When I surprised my committee with handmade cards, they gave me a surprise as well. In fact 2 surprise. One, a committee photo frame with their wishes. Two, thanks to Ananda as I actually mention I wanted the soft toy, which I have yet to name it until now.

Peekaboo.. :)

Thanks to Edi, Eric, Shwuch, Ananda, Sabrina, Mo and Ashwin. LOVE it!! Haha.. some of you must be wondering why I'm so hyper about it. Cuz it's adorable and I really like soft toy.. :)

Anyway, congrats to Eric, Sab, Stef, Logann, Xian, Wing, Vimal and Li Ying for becoming the next M-fest committee.. Good Luck.. :)..

No comments: