Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Good Ending.. :)

Yes, a post to conclude my phase of life in the Malaysian Societies circle.. :) I'm not saying I won't appear anymore but just I have to move on la.. :)

So, last Friday was ADND 2009. Yes, I went for it as a mark of a good ending as I remember my first ADND was in Star Room too. So, yes.. it's at Star Room too and I was using my quote of the night, "I started here, I shall end here." :)

So yes.. I went as an oldies and was randomly asked to pull out lucky draws and conclusion, obviously I did not get lucky in the prizes. I was aiming on the camera since my compact camera died on me after 5 years.. FINALLY!! So, looking for one to replace it or so now. Hmm.. the Ixus IS95 was good one.. :(.

Anyway, I'm looking forward a great start and big changes after today. Had a little mind talk with myself and I still have some things not done for the year 2009. So, this last 2 months heading to the end of the 2009, I shall finish off what I started and what I aimed to do. I know with many boundaries.. I know I still can work things out. If I have to change myself for the better.. I WILL.. :)

Question of the day: Is it so hard to get something you want? The more you want it, the harder or lesser possibilities it will happen. I start to hate the dreams I dream already as I know those I remember, won't happen, even though it's very beautiful.. So, dream on.. i guess..

No comments: