Monday, September 14, 2009

Yes!! Things are on the roll.. :)

Well, some of my friends already know this but well I tried to keep as low as possible until it happens. So, check it out on M-fest 2009!! :) By then I will tell you what is it all about!!

Anyway, as most of you know, I took up M-fest 2009 as my last project. Yes, I will not be taking it up anymore as I need to move on. :) So, it's my last one month with M-fest.

I think I learned so much more from this time's M-fest. I guess I have expectations I guess. Anyway, when I thought things are going smooth.. then last week everyone went crazy.. Anyway everything seems to be solved now but still abit of crack here and there. However, I am grateful to have the committee I have. I have committed passionate people in the team who are willing to support one another. :)

All the best M-fest.. :)

I would take the opportunity to wish my Mum, Happy Birthday!! :) Don't worry so much.. we are fine!! :)

1 comment:

Sunny MST said...

yeay! three cheers for jenny, the committee, n mfest09 cast!