Thursday, January 15, 2009

Since the new year started...

Since the new year started, I have not sit still at home and have time for myself to think about anything. From outings to birthdays to gatherings, everyday seems to be busy until when I decided to go back to Malaysia, I am still so busy. Yes, I'm back in the comfort of my King sized bed, in a room that now I would say I spent close to 1 year worth accummulated over the past 4 years.

The room is still empty as since I'm not back for good, no point having all the other furniture except a bed or fittings yet. I told myself that I would decorate it well when I decide to come back for good or maybe at least knowing I will spend more time in this room. Among the rooms in my house, my room is still the empty one as compare to the room I spend more time in, back in Sydney, this room is super empty.

Anyway, having landed from OZ-land to Malaysia, I did goods things. I borrowed an Australian couple and an old Chinese couple my phone to call whoever they want to. Given in the past, I wouldn't give a damn. :) Then when I got home, after bathing and having a good home cooked food, I helped my mum cleaned the store. I knew my mum needs me, I will never say NO to helping her.

No comments: