Thursday, May 22, 2008

All across the world.. all about singing and dancing..

I didn't managed to blog on this one.. but better late than never...:P

I used to chase after So You Think You Can Dance Australia every Sunday and Monday nights. Over the years, I did some dancing but well of course did not go all in into dancing classes what so ever. However, I would say I enjoy dancing. So, there we go.. my favorite for the season is none other than Jack, the winner, Graeme and Kate. There is someone that make me love dancing even more.. the choreographer Jason Gilkinson. His choreographies of all dances is like sprinkle of magic, never once I did not think they were NOT good because they were so awesome!! From all the dances, I managed to get nice songs for my iTunes giving me a good day of dancing mood. Overall, it was a good season and the following is one of the dance that I really enjoyed.. the finale group performance that start that finale result show!!



Then.. hot news as the result is just out like a few hours ago live from U.S. American Idol Season 7 is crowned... and it is... DAVID COOK. It was a good fight at the finale between the 2 Davids and like Simon Cowell said, whoever win both are winners. My favourite is all the while David Cook from the beginning and the best song he sang in his style was Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby.




I really hope that his album will be good and I will definitely support it 100%.

Now, I'm chasing So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia Season 2.. hopefully surprise me more!!!

Till next time.. and one surprise is coming up but definitely need some patience to wait!!

2 comments:

muhammad ibnu hamid said...

WOW JENNY!

The dancing vid is actually really goood!

I watched it thrice! Gila tere man!

Jenna said...

I love david cook.. and i prefer so you think you can dance the US version. It made me feel like signing up for dance class..