Friday, March 8, 2013

Another annual update...

I realised I blog lesser since I start working. This blog is completely deserted and I felt sorry. However, I used to blog more when I'm unhappy, unsettled and unsatisfied with life. I do blog about happy occasion but it usually is not as long as those sad ones.

So does this mean, lesser unhappy events happening to me? Or am I just too busy to update my life to the world. My answer: I'm grateful with what I have now that make me have lesser time to rant about. Yes life is still filled with drama but at least I can say I am on an decent fruitful journey.

So since my last post last year, I am still working with CFS, pretty proud of my own achievement so far and I now need to think of my next move. Since I understand the company better, I've keep changing my mind about what I want to next, what is suitable to me and what is my decision. I am still pretty undecided but sometimes timing is very important. For now, I'm glad I'm getting the experience I wanted and keep challenging myself with new goals. So let's wait and see where the light lead me to. :)

As for life, it's pretty stagnant, it's all about work on week days and then weekends I will look for plans. Sometimes I hang out with the boys and sometimes with different other groups. I'm starting to feel it's all about work and nothing else and yet the time pass like lightning. It's my 8th year in Sydney and am I sick of it yet? I guess when u are stagnant for a while...You hope for some changes.

I have been ask this question a lot last CNY: are you ever coming back? My answer is YES, time is soon.  However my soon can be subjective. I've set a realistic time after talking to my wise dad, however I could decide to change it whenever I want as one cannot predict what will happen tomorrow. So from now till then, I shall do what I aim to achieve and if I leave then, I leave with achievements I am proud of and with no regrets.

Now what else? I'm still doing CPA, in hope I'm finishing in my planned time, though my brain is pretty tired of accounting but I know it's for my own good. The other thing I'm aiming to do is a event course whether as focused to wedding or special events or not.. I really want to get a certification on it , or else I know I will regret it. Whoever know of one, let me know pretty please.

My cupcake business is still surviving though my partner was away for a bit, I knew I can still handle it like I always do. I take everything like this as a challenge, and if I am able to work it well, I'm a happy girl. Good thing is every time someone praise my little creations, my heart tinkles with joy.

Family: Mum and Dad are at their normal life's, with occasion dramas and my bro finally graduated end of last year. Now, time to buck my brother up a bit in his decision about his next step. So, baby brother, I am so proud u graduated and now , decision time!!!! Life is difficult as we need to make decisions on our life's but if not, we will be robots or one of your Lego figures. I know you can do whatever you want if you want to.

Other than work, family, lifestyle and studies, my love life seems pretty empty. Mr Right is not around yet or maybe have not even hinted me enough. :( When I see couples around me in drama situations, I wish I can go to them and say, cherish each other as you have each other. I don't even have someone to share the moment with. Haizzz..

Recently, I have a friend who is having troubles with her husband. I feel disappointed when I know the stories from both side, both is at fault and when both did agree to give it another chance to rekindle, from my angle it looks like only one side is being blamed and that same side is at the usual scene of giving in and trying to make things work, when the other side, claimed to give it a chance, but keep putting blame on the other , pulling out the flaws and imperfections. I feel sad as I witnessed their beautiful union and I really hope it's not a bad conclusion. I believe when two become one, we shouldn't calculate how much one give in and how much one take, it should be infinity, uncountable. No one is indeed perfect in everything, don't expect your other half to be those character on the movies that we all adore and wished our other halves can be, as they can't. They are who they are and for any change, that person must be willing to change. I believe I was taught this phrase,' For Things to Change, I Must Change First'. And I would just add on to the line, ' and then he/she will be willing to change too.'

I remember one of Yasmin advertisements about when a wife was giving a speech about her late husband, she said she cannot remember the perfections of him but it's his imperfections that make her remember how she love him for his flaws. To the dear friend if you are reading this, sit down and talk to yourself, ask yourself why did u say Yes to his proposal before?,  what is all about making others happy or was is just everyone is expecting it to happen? Did u not love him to know he will be the one?

After the last 2 paragraph, some might think I might have been thru so much in life to understand things so well. In actual case, I'm just a typical single girl who seems to see too much dramas around me and then to be not as blind especially I'm not in those drama. I'm glad I'm told I am usually a rational one but to help any friends... I am just a good listener and may give decent advice but for things to work or change, the person need to work on it. I believe if I faced those problems in life, I would have my lost moments. But one just need to remember when a door is close, there is always a window open somewhere. So be optimistic and believe in things, then you would be able to walk towards the window, or else you would always be in the dark, doubting yourself. I am glad when my mum quoted me when she talk to my brother, saying you should be like your sister, be optimistic and happy go lucky abit. :)

Ok, long post.. I promise I should come and write soon.. Ciao...

No comments: