Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I finally experience it..

Yes, I finally experience it.. What? Experience working in a very interesting environment. Yes, I'm working. :)

Some people when I told them I'm working, it's like the world ought to know what kind of job I land myself into. It is a casual job while I'm dealing with the business. So, all I do is actually making decorative stuff for christmas and install them at different places like hotels and pubs and all. It's pretty interesting even though it is uncertain hours and I actually got burnt using glue guns and all, but it's overall a good experience. I'm working for a company which does visual merchandising, decorating and all. What makes me enjoy the job is seeing all the hard work we put in, ended up in nice displays of the hotels and all. I also really salute Megan, the boss. She is very hands on person and I believe the reason she keeps getting called back for jobs from clients is because she make sure everything is perfect and stick to her principles. I definitely would be able to learn a lot from her, if I ever start up my wedding planner job. :)




Table Decorations We Made

Decorations at Marriott Hotel, Circular Quay

I don't dare to put too much out.. just a bit here and there. :) Later my boss saw. :)

No comments: