Friday, September 4, 2009

The Quarter Century Mark - Birthday 2009... :)

Yes... it's been 2 months plus and only now I decided to blog about my special day.. the 4th of July of the year 2009 when I turned 25. Nothing special planned except a simple drinking session. It took me a while to find a place to have it and thanks to Kinselas Hotel, I got a super good offer: free entries for my guests.

What is the best birthday present for me just before I hit 25, was Jay Chou's Concert in Sydney. One big tick of my wishlist to watch his concert since I always missed it in Malaysia. Thank you for making my day!! :)

So, we had a simple dinner at Red Chilli for Sichuan Steamboat and after that we just head to the bar. It's not a super drunken night but it's a nice drink session.

I would take this opportunity to say thank you to a few people. Thanks for the slide of cake from Joy, Von, Edwin & Edward that they hide it all the way throughout supper after Jay's concert. I just realise I didn't even blow a candle this year.. :) Thanks to Joy for organising dinner and those who came for the dinner. Thanks to all those who came to the birthday drinks.. really appreciated!!






There are more pics on Facebook!! :)

Then, this the long part, thank you for all the presents from far and near. :) Thanks to Mum and Dad for their wishes and necklace sent here all the way through Vanessa. Thanks to my cousin Joseph for Rebel Gift Card. Thanks to Chrys for Nicholas Teo's CD and all. Thanks to Michael, Jeremy, Angeline, Ashton & Mei Yen for Myers Gift Card. Thanks to Lynn & Edison for the Aromatherapy Voucher, which they know I need it very much after NCG.. :) Thanks to Li Ying & Shwu Ching for the Night Spray, useful for my sleepless nights. Thanks to the girlies - Vivien, Christine, Ee Wing, Stefanie & Xian for the nice wallet. These girls seems to know what I'm lacked.. :)

Overall.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. :)

No comments: