Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Week @ Home

I thought coming back for 3 weeks might be just simple and doing CNY chores before CNY until what happened on Sunday midnight. My mum told me the next morning that I had to go to my grandma's house to take care of her as she fell down last night and lost lots of blood. When I reached there, my heart was aching. I never know how to express my care through my face, but my heart is really crying literally. An old lady of her age, I am actually scared she might leave me anytime soon and she is the only grandma I had left. She was the one that took care of me when I was young till I was about 6 years old. But I was glad that the doctor said she's ok. Well, i guess through her conversation, I can pretty much gather that she is really ok cause she ask me the common question of my lovelife and all. HAHA!!

Anyway, after that day, I headed back home and halfway home, I realised I forgot my clutch and all my IDs are in there. So, I rushed back to her house to collect it. Just as I was leaving the house heading to my car's driver seat door, a motor passed by and I felt a touch on my side and immediately i realised they were heading for my clutch on my other hand. Lucky enough for me, the clutch was on my other hand and they can't reach it. But what is even worst is that.. they passed my back slowly and still stare at me as if I DO NOT RECOGNISED them enough. If my instinct was faster, I would have gave them a kick to the back and their motor will fall. Or if my car was on the same direction, I would have drove and chase them. But I didn't do all those. I just jumped up the car and lock the doors. CONCLUSION: it's super dangerous anywhere we go.. those bloody snatch thieves are getting more daring..

Enough of bad news, then I felt alot of love when my dear ex housemate arrange a gathering dinner for me and most of them can make it. Thanks van and of cuz everyone else who is coming tomorrow night. I believe it's going to be a good night. :)

This song, I fell in love with this week.. from Fish Leong and I am so gonna buy her new album limited edition I hope cuz it looks like a tiffany box.. :)



This next song, is theme song for the Wedding Game movie.. I like it too!!



yes i know it's abit too lovey dovey.. but hey.. valentines is coming.. and I'm lack of love anyway.. so i love myself more lor :)

till next week.. maybe.. ahha.. i'm baking again in msia.. and cny will be busy...

oh ya pek lynn, i've made a small decision just now and if u see this, only I tell u la.. :)

2 comments:

peka-lynna said...

Hhaha...someone sounds a little emo these days. Don't worry, join the club and we can sing all these heart-felt songs till the cow comes home! ;)

Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...

i'm not that emo k.. compare to ur random days.. hahaha.. more like i duno what i wan.. :)