Monday, November 3, 2008

When October came and gone.. the ramblings of life crisis..

The month October came and gone just like that. I was back from Malaysia in the first week of Oct. That week since I got back, there are so many going on.. MASA AGM and ADND all within that week. Though I'm long gone in MASA, I'm glad I'm still intact with the gang. I would like to send my congrats to Junda and his team for the great year after mine. When I saw him gave his emotional last MASA speech, I know it was very hard for him. I personally experienced it one year ago.

At ADND this year, congrats to Aishah and committee, they pulled it through the night very well. i enjoyed it very da-much.. :) I like the committee dance part especially Cupid Shuffle and also the special performance by Alarice. I bought her CD and have since keep it on a repeat mode. :)
This collage summarised my ADND experience this year.. :P For more pics and videos, go to facebook!!



A week later it's another event by the MASA gang, first time on charity dinner event call Love.Care.Support Charity Dinner in conjunction of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We performed the chinese fan dance again but well I guess the lack of practice kinda make it abit messy and mistakes here and there. There are some really INTERESTING performances too.. like Tania, June & Julian Duo, Yamud & Nik Amif Duo and even Edison's flag dance. Alarice performed again for us. For Pics and videos.. go to my facebook.. :)

Then after that, all the thinking I had to do on whether to do M-fest again started and on 26 Oct 2008, I took up the position of CEP for M-fest 2009. Thanks to all the ex-ceps, ex-comrades and seniors and not to forget people who believe in me. THANK YOU so much for giving me the support and believe that I can do it. I am happy with the committee and hopefully together we can make M-fest 2009 a success. I mentioned in my speech, this is my last year and so I really want to make it more memorable as ever.

And now, i'm on my drive of doing M-fest and looking for a job while waiting for my PR application.. Family is suggesting that I could study more if I want since the economic crisis kicked in and the possibility of getting a job now is harder. I'm back on gym routine after a long break.. really had to pump up my stamina like crazy..

Life is filled with so many thinkings to do.. and yet, I still feel there is something missing in life for me... can someone tell me what is that??

1 comment:

Sunny MST said...

wow...altho this is probably a bit late...but...WOW...MFEST CEP!

congrats jenny!u definitely will do a good job =)

hope u'll enjoy every bit of the journey!the LAST one rite?

who are the rest of the EPs?edward low is co-events ep?HAHAHAHAHA!