Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Small Dedication to M-Fest 2008

I know this is 3 weeks late after M-Fest 2008 was held on 31 August 2008. But better late than never and I feel really happy to be part of the team of organising it again. This is my 4th time involving myself in M-Fest and as secretary, though my minutes don't come in prompty as we draw nearer to the day, I still managed to do my duties well in other matters. Thanks to Zek & Sunny who encouraged me to run another year of this big event organisation.



Having lesser responsibilities as the years before, I feel I contributed more time into M-Fest this time around. I'm glad I was able to use all my previous 3 years of experiences to give it back all at once in this M-Fest. Most importantly, the team of people I worked with is one of those that are young and willing to work and I guess we are all happy with the outcome of all our hard work. Thanks to Zek, Amanda, Sheera, Afir, Salina, Joana & Josh.. I am glad to be able to work with you all and get to know you all a lot better... especially Abang Afir that is so shy, tak cakap banyak until now, we all talk just about anything :).

Photos are all over facebook, thanks to our media crew.. you guys did very well.. :)

But this photo is one of those we love the most!! :P


M-Fest 2008 Committee with Dr Nasir

No comments: