Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

Knowing my dad would read my blog occasionally... I would like to take this opportunity to wish him ....





A simple dedication using my currently still new sugar crafting skills..done with my bare hands.. I'm sorry i couldn't do cupcakes for you.. as if i do.. it would rot by the time it got back to Malaysia.. but this is the least I could so.. \

Daddy,
I know I may not be the best daughter in the world.. but I'm very glad that you are my father.
Thanks for standing by my side whenever I needed advice and guidances and also supported my decisions in whatever I do. I'm sorry that at times I make you disappointed with me. But thanks for not giving up on me. I will definitely do my best to achieve something that make you proud.



The last photo I took with my daddy this year.. back in February.. I will definitely capture more special moments with him next time I meet him or when I go back home...

ENJOY!!

from your daughter all the way in Sydney...
and on behalf of your son in Melbourne..

No comments: