Monday, October 22, 2007

What a weekend!!

There you go... another weekend is just about to pass. Since Thursday, I have been jammed packed with interesting events and exciting activities and one weekend that make me FAT!!!

Thursday > 18 October 07, after class, I met up with Junda, Shuli and Edison at Glasshouse Bar, UTS for the Oktoberfest celebration at uni. Well, from 4-ish pm we started drinking and by 7 something, I dranked 1.5 litre of beer and got myself a t-shirt and kept the MUG!! . What an alcoholic!! Initially after that we were supposed to go UNSW's Oktoberfest instead, I backed out when Syreen was still stuck with work and Joy didn't want to go already and therefore the others went on. Then met up with Joy for mamak (again!!). When I got home, I was supposed to do my assessment project but ended up sleeping the whole night...Zzzzz...

Friday > 19 October 07, I managed to wake up and got my project done and went for class to pass up. Later that afternoon, after meeting up Diane and Khad for MASA's Treasurer handover, I went to Syreen's and got ready to go to SUAMS Deepavali night. FOOD AGAIN!!! After that, we were still not full that we went KFC to pack some light snacks and cuddle on my living room watching Transformers until we went to bed..

Saturday > 20 October 07, the day that I concluded being the MOST TIRING DAY of the week as Syreen and I woke up early and managed to get to the meet up point on time for the MASA Bridge Walk and Picnic. There are least we got some exercise morning walk across to Milsons Point. I managed to pay Uncle William and Aunt Cindy a visit as it's been a while since I met them. We enjoyed some games at Bradfield Park as I was playing around with Nik Arif 's pro-cam. (tempted to get one now..:P) Great game and all.. until we even had overloaded pizzas that we had to come out with games that make losers eat the pizzas. After that, we took a stroll to Luna Park and then headed back to city with Syreen and Lynn.



Next stop.. food again!! I booked this high tea booking with Su Yin, the well known girl that makes those lovely cupcakes for my committee for MASA, a week ago. Thanks again!! So, there we met up with Angeline and Ashton and enjoy the interesting, nice and soothing tea that was introduced by Hui Xieng and Amanda who work there. Those nice little pastries by Su Yin was so nice that at the end of the high-tea, we were so FULL yet we had to finish it cause it's too nice!! YUMMY!!!



By the time we got back to my house and rest, we got ready late for UMNO open house which is another food stop. But TOO BAD, we reached there too late to eat nice malay food and ended up eating Nandos instead. It's all good at least i don't eat that much after the whole day of FOOD!!!

Today, Sunday > 21 October 07, I finally got enough of about 8 hours sleep and then had to force myself up to prepare for M-fest AGM. I went to Coles to buy those refreshment stuff and to realize that I don't have the strength to carry everything. Then, I called June for help and she came to rescue me!!! Then, more things came up last minute.. the room we booked is the same room we got for MASA AGM when we were supposed to get a formal lecture room. FINALLY, after persuading and checking with formalities, we got the room we wanted and there we go and start M-fest AGM in style.

Normal AGM style, when election came.. as long as there is competition, we would have to choose a suitable candidate. Well, at the end of it, it was all good.. and finally there is more than a girl in the committee!! :P At least I got the position I wanted and thanks to those who question me. I somehow felt more confident this time in front of people in terms of speech and Q & A. Haha.. somehow remind me about a year ago when I ran for M-fest as Finance.. hmm. .at least more people were interested in Finance. Anyway.. hope we the new committee will work well together!! Again, ahha.. working with my favorite partner in crime, Junda.. hehe.. It's all good.. but I really is happy with how MASA is like having so many people running for post and even when they did not get it, I highly regard them as MASA's brave warriors.. Lynn, Edison and Diane.. you guys made a good start by running for something!! Lynn, sorry for making you stressed out to run for Finance.. :P

And then FOOD again.. after M-fest AGM, we went to mamak again and bump into Bryant, Amanda, Nik Arif and James and then later on joined by Daniel, Joshua and Joana.. ayynd add on Diane and gang .. and lastly Jonathan and June. WOAH.. big group .. until when we pay up for our bill.. there is so much to count!!

There u go.. long weekend huh?? haha.. finally now i can rest for a while!!

No comments: