Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Malam Gema Merdeka - 23 August 2008

Since the beginning of August, I had been busy practising the Chinese dance that I agreed to choreograph since last year. This same dance will also be featuring at M-fest 2008 after talking to Nik Arif about it. Thanks Nik Arif!! :P

Anyway, it was a tough one this time as I had 12 girls with me and it is tough to practise together when we all are free at different times to practices. But at the end of it, I am glad we made it through. Though it is not perfect, I guess we did our best.




The girls..


Before the show, everyone at the briefing..GO MGM!!




The Chinese dancers at their ending pose..

Thanks Angeline, Michelle, Chin Yee, May Hsien, Vivien, Christine, Stefanie, Phui Kuan, Ru Jih, Wan Mit & Sheau Kang for your participation this year in the dance.. :P



Congratulations to all the crew of MGM. All the hard work is all worth it when the audience love it!!




No comments: