Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!



Dearest Mummy,

I would like to dedicate a post to you on your special day.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't mean to make you feel sad for not having us with you this year with that video but whatever I convey in there is really what I felt. Like I said, I'm sorry that I may not be the best daughter that is perfect to your eyes, never the smart one or pretty one. But I hope one day I would turn into what is acceptable and hope that when that day come, you actually will smile and happy. I mentioned in the video that I am very much like you.. not willing to say I really really love you mum.. with my own mouth in front of you.

I believe you always thinks that I enjoyed Sydney so much that I do not miss home because of the freedom but now, I am ready to reveal the truth, I actually miss having you around me. Though all the times when you are around me, you nags and all which often annoys me but I do know it's for my own good. Every time having either me leaving KL for Sydney or you leaving Sydney back home after visiting me, I often tried to hide my tears, not wanting you to worry and know I would miss you but in actual fact I do. I actually enjoy those mother and daughter talks when we talk about bro and dad and how the company is doing and all when we have those long distance calls. I truly hope we could have more of those talk face to face.

Overall, I really hope you would start to put down the burden of worrying for everyone of us (though I know it's hard for you being a wife and a mother) but the more you worry, the more you tired yourself, the more you think too much and less rest you will have. So, for once, listen to me and that way, you could see the world been less stressful and all.

I hope last night's celebration was good, having me and bro chipped in a bit. I do hope you enjoyed your rest of your birthday today and do enjoy everyday happily. Do some honeymooning with dad.. since we are away.. once again.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY...


No comments: