Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My 24th Birthday Post after 2 months.. :P

I know it's super late but I really was very busy to even post anything. So, here you go, how did I celebrate being 24?

Firstly, as the clock approached 12 midnight, I was in the bus of the whole NSW NCG contingent, on our way home to King's College. Then everyone suddenly realised it's my birthday and the whole bus sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. Thank you everyone. I gotten my present from winning the gold medals.. :P That night we went back and changed and just went to some bar and have some drink but I was darn tired to enjoy to the max.

The next day, some of us headed to Gold Coast. Dom and I joined Chrys and gang at their accommodation. That night we had dinner at some Italian restaurant and first surprise came with a cake from the restaurant. Thanks guys.


Me with the cake - Tiramisu


The cake!!


me with Angeline & Ashton


Me with Dom


Me with Shaun & Chrys


Then when we went back to our apartment, Chrys surprise me with another cake.. a mint choc chip cake from Cold Rock!!


Me with the Star Cake


Me with Chrys + Cake


Me with Dom + Cake

Thank you so much!! :P

Of course, celebration do not end there. Bernard and I decided to have a drinking night and last minute we had it at Coolabar which I ended up in the toilet for 1 hour plus. Too many photos to share.. I believed most of you have seen them on Facebook.. :P Thanks to all who came though.

Well, still I didn't end my birthday celebration without a dinner with some of my best mates. So, a joint birthday dinner with June at Sheraton on the Park was a good one to end the celebration. We purposely organised a buffet style dinner so that we pay good and still get more food than usual fine dining. Thanks Joy, Min Li, Dom, Man, Vonne and Edwin for coming..


Me & June with our cake..


Both of us blowing our candles..


Our cake.. Thanks guys..


We share the white choc which both our names are on it!! :P


I gave this to all of them as a little gift during the dinner.. :P

There you go.. how I celebrated my birthday.. :P

No comments: