Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Party - 22nd December 2007

I know this update is rather late.. but better late than never?? :P

Well, this is the first year celebrating Christmas in Sydney for me and therefore with my hobby of loving to bake and cook.. i decided to organise a Christmas Party the weekend before Christmas with everything prepared by ME from scratch!! It took me 3 days to prepare everything and i must say after the night, I turned to have OCD-ness and extra muscle added to my right hand.



The Menu was:
  1. Cheese Fondue - Crackers and Sausages as dippers
  2. Mayo-Peach Chicken Dip
  3. Tandoori Pappadams - tandoori chicken on pappadams
  4. Coleslaw
  5. Mashed Potato
  6. Sticked Nuggets
  7. Pasta - Red sauce Chicken Spiral Pasta
  8. Turkey Ham - with black pepper and mushroom sauces
  9. Seafood Fried Rice
  10. Beef Lasagna
  11. Chocolate Marshmallow & Vanilla Raisin Cupcakes
  12. Christmas Brownies
  13. Cheesecakes - New Yorker Style
  14. Drink- Lychee, Longan & Pineapple Mocktails



Adding into the Christmas feel, I had a slightly-taller-than-me Christmas tree which amazingly I bid it from ebay for AUD$1!! At the same time with a little other feel of Snow Spray on the window and red and green deco. I guess I would say it's a good and successful event that I did.



-limited photos taken.. so whoever have more, send to me?? -

I would definitely need to thank Pek Lynn for helping with all the food on the day itself as with her extra hand, things go on according to time well. Thanks to Angeline for the deco she helped me to add the last hour before the party start. Thanks to Joy for helping me entertaining the guests. And not to forget, thanks to Dominic for sending me get Halal meat the day before. LASTLY, thanks to everyone - about 30 of you-who came to the party.. without you all the party won't be a blast. Thanks to some who brought drinks and chocolates and alcohols.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

If you ask me when is next round? ahha.. maybe CHINESE NEW YEAR?? CHAP GOH MEH?? See whether I really have another round of partying :P




No comments: