Sunday, December 30, 2007

Boxing Day Sale!!

Mum asked me a few nights before about Boxing Day Sale that I always wanted to go.. and so there I go..for the first time going for crazy sales like this.. waking up at 4am something 5am and got ready to go David Jones for the sale. I went there with my housemate Joy, Min Li who stayed over in the city with us and Manfred. While Manfred started shopping at Myers, we girls headed to go and queue in front of David Jones, hoping to get some sort of voucher or discount but unfortunately we did not get cause we were not the first 100. :(

Anyway, the most interesting story would be to get ready to rush to the bags area of DJs. David Jones got Natalie Imbruglia to officiate the sale. I got a few snaps of her, she really look good in real life. :P





Anyway, I spent buying some clothes, bags (one really ex one), presents for my family and a juicer!! There goes the money!!! :(

No comments: