Thursday, May 1, 2008

I got tagged... thanks to CHRYS!! :P

Well.. i thought i would have better things to blog about but well since I procrastinated blogging for a while.. thanks to Chrys...

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 12.44pm
Name: Tan Wei Inn, Jenny
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: Right leg 9.5, left leg 9.. so most of the time 9-10!!
Height: 170cm
Where do you live: An apartment in the middle of city called CASSIA GARDEN
Favourite drinks: Turkish Apple Tea from T2
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak.. if can the one from Taman Megah in Selangor Malaysia.
Have you ever been on a plane: YES... many times.. domestically and internationally.
Swam in the ocean: Definitely swam before but the furthest I swam was when I was 9 or 10 if I'm not wrong in The Cherating Pahang.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes, during break time.
Broken someone's heart: Nope.. unless they get heartbroken if I cannot do something for them..:P
Fell off your chair: Yes but not in an ugly way.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes
Saved e-mails: Yes, those that are memorable..
What is your room like: Cozy enough for me but everything is everywhere.. :P
What's right beside you: My Book - PS I LOVE YOU :P
What is the last thing you ate: Nasi Goreng Campur or if sweets is counted..
Ever had chicken pox: Yes when I was young.. cannot remember age..
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: I'm not sure, hard to judge.
Like picnics: Yea..
Who was the last person you danced with: I really don't remember.. I danced with a lot of people the night I last danced..
Last made you smile: If smile and laugh is diff, then Diane when I was chatting with her online.
You last yelled at: I don't think i really yelled this year?? Maybe to get attention from my MASA committee last year during meeting..last year then..
Today did you talk to someone you like: I like my housemate.. I talk to her everyday!!
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Talked to an ex: No ex how to talk leh?
Miss someone: My family including grandma, father, mother and brother.
Eat: OMG what a question??
Best feeling in the world: When you can make someone smile. :)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: YES.. my doggy and turtle!! So not me!!
What's under your bed: A lot of things, netballs, gym gears and shoes...
Who do you really hate: Hate people who do not respect others.. no names mentioned!!
What time is it now: 1.00am

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: 1
Q: Do you want children: Yes
Q: Do you smile often: Yes
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Q: Are your toenails painted: Yes
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Any bed that is comfortable!!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: I dunno exactly what colour is this.. dark green greyish with pink strips
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Having dinner at home, watching Big Brother randomly.
Q: I can't wait till: The day I'm done with studies and get PR.
Q: When did you cry last: I don't really cry but if tearing, just now while watching a funeral show.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes.. i guess :P
Q: Do you have any pets: No

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - In Cheras, Malaysia.. I miss her dearly
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - No
Do you sleep with the TV on? - Yes if I'm super tired.. abit like mum..
What are you doing right now? - Finishing this and watching singaporean drama - The Truth on youtube.
Have you ever crawled through a window? - No
Can you handle the truth? - Yes
Are you too forgiving? - Depends.. most of the time yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Both but if who i prefer to get advice from is Dad.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - I never cry in front of anyone.. but if cry through phone counts - Dominic
How many people can you say you've really loved? - Besides family.. not many.
Do you eat healthy? - Tried but not really consistent.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - No ex lor!!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - No
How often do you go to church? - Never.. not Christian.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - Lynn and Dominic - I realised recently la.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - Depends.. but i guess friends and mum say I'm loud.
Are you confident? - Yes depends on situations.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998??!!)
1- Was the class monitor in class
2- Playing netball for school
3- Active in PBSM
4- Doing my grade 6 of my Piano exam.
5- Studying and hope to get in better class next year.

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Check Mails
2- Clean Room Day
3- Do laundry
4- Check Jet Star Birthday Sale
5- Talk to mum online

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Mc D's French Fries
2- Jellies
3- Chocolate Coated Peanuts
4- Ice Cream
5- Banana

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Get my parents to retirement plan.
2- Put some in the bank
3- Bear my bro's education
4- Buy a house and car for myself and family
5- Do community services with the money

5 of my bad habits
1- Being Messy
2- Don't sleep early
3- Eat too much snacks
4- Too Soft
5- Procrastinate

5 places I have lived in
1- Taman Midah, Cheras
2- Taman Mayang Jaya, PJ
3- Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam
4- Milsons Point, North Sydney
5- Broadway, Sydney City

5 jobs I've had
1- Accountant Clerk - Dad's Office
2- Receptionist - Dad's Office
3- I don't know what the position is called - Advertising Company
4- -
5- -

5 people I tag
1- June See
2- Julian Lam
3- Pek Lynn
4- Ru Jih
5- Joy Low

It's ok if you all not interested in this.. :P no worries.. my tag is not curse... :P

will blog in a few days time.. see ya

No comments: