Saturday, November 10, 2007

More FOOD.. :P

This week... another week I went and do funny things... Finally tried doing the Oreo cupcakes..still have some in my oven!! But next round of doing that, I make sure I put more oreo pieces inside..

Then.. I tried making malaysian style flour noodle, PAN MEE. Mum thought me how but well I forgotten a bit and so, first time ON MY OWN consider good :P will do more for people to try. Sorry no photos..

Then this week.. Occasionally, I went to Angeline's place, she thought me how to do cucur udang and curry puff and even tried making roti canai from scratch. Just now I tried doing curry puff on my own FROM SCRATCH and with a bit of amendments and some recipe from Amy Beh of Kuali.com, I managed to come out with a nice in taste and look curry puff all by myself!!!!

Anyone one some?? HAHA.. ASK ME!! :P

2 comments:

Angeline Lew said...

eh darling...ur photo dated 31/12/2003??? abit outdated ady rite.....hahahahhah

Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...

thanks angeline.. haha.. IGNORE THE DATE.. my bad.. my camera.. :P