Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kena Tag pulak!! who should I tag??

"list down five things you enjoy in your life right now. when you're done, tag 6 other people."

1. family love. I'm blessed to have my dad and mum in supporting me everything I do. Bro? haha.. thanks for looking for me when you NEED me!! I feel wanted.

2.
cooking & baking. having lots of fun doing new food and cakes and all.. just need ppl to eat for me.. :P

3. beach & sun. the sun is so HOT.. but i'm tempted to go beach to play!!

4. planning events. helping ppl around me to plan their events.

5. parties. a lot of parties and all.. coming up!! getting me up!!

dun blame me.. dirah tag me.. so I had to tag people.

angeline, chrys, nik arif, muhammad and sunny

sorry.......

1 comment:

muhammad ibnu hamid said...

Aiyo Jenny! U tag me, Sheera also tage me! I kene fikir dulu la on what to write hahahhahaaa!