Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The day before 2009...

It's 2.39am now on the day, 31st December 2008. It marks the last day of the year as I take a moment and ponder back, what did I done well and what did I not do well.

There are things I managed to achieve well and I'm proud of another great year. There are still things I haven't managed to achieve and I really hope 2009 is the year that would be a big year for me. The year I must finally grow as I move towards the 25 years old. I know my route will not be easy and I know I will have to fight myself towards it. Thanks to Dwayne, a friend I know recently for the palm reading predictions. I know how I can change my life, hopefully my lines will change for the better. :)

Tonight I'm watching the fireworks again.. it would be good I hope..

Till then.. Bye 2008, thank you for whatever happen and Welcome 2009, hope everything would be better..

signout for the last time in year 2008..
jenny tan wei inn

No comments: