Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise for Dad's Birthday!!

Well, I did a dedication for my dear daddy.. and I believe he really enjoyed a week long worth of birthday celebration.. He had a birthday dinner with office staffs and his cycling mates and knowing that mum might gather the family relatives together over the weekend, I secretly made arrangements with my cousin, Wei Ting and also Juliana, a junior from high school who helped her mum set up Cake Crumb, a home business of making cakes and cupcakes. So, I ordered 54 cupcakes since Dad turned 54, with HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY - C.L. TAN with some horse stamps as Dad's chinese zodiac is horse.


This is the cupcakes I ordered for DADDY!!



Mum lighting the cupcakes.. with my little niece..Wen Ni



Dad having his share of cupcakes .. :P

From the pics, I guess they really enjoyed it. The only thing is, I AM NOT THERE.. and if I was there, I would bake them myself. :) Thanks my cousin for helping me with collecting the cupcakes and all. I owe her big time.. THANK YOU!!

Now, a little peek at my youngest niece.. Ying Ni.. cute kan??



I MISS HOME... :(


No comments: