Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year, New Journey, New Blog Image!! and 'Enchanted'

It's been 4 days of the new year and while wondering what interesting to do.. I thought since it's a new year.. why not help my blog change it's image..:P

I pretty much wanted to make it blueish initially cause it's my favourite colour.. but because i like the picture of the girl and so well.. green it will be.. maybe it would be seasonal!! :P

Give me some feedback and suggestion on whether i should change it?? :P

Anyway, just the two days ago, I finally got to go and watch the Walt Disney Movie - 'Enchanted'. Storyline maybe too fairytale.. but I like the songs featured and the idea of maybe reality can be fairytale?!? hehe.. There are a couple of conclusion I could make after watching it:

  1. James Marden is really have good voice to sing.. :P look at 'Hairspray' and 'Enchanted'.
  2. Amy Adams is also as good as disney princess voice and her acting as one is really great.
  3. Favourite part of the story: Pip pantomime in the real world.. cute and funny!!
  4. I discovered another new music artist that I like - Jon Mclaughlin..
  5. Carrie Underwood's voice... nice...
  6. Alan Menken the one of the composers of the songs.. I love the Enchanted Suite..
A few videos to share with you..

1) Jon Mclaughlin - So Close with footage of scenes from the movie.



2) Carrie Underwood - Ever Ever After - ending song of the movie.



To listen to songs only, check out the imeem playlist i have at my sidebar.. ENJOY!!

No comments: