Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Finally Home for CNY!!

I'm am currently in Malaysia, hoping to do whatever I miss, eat whatever I miss back in my home country. I came back last Monday, surprising my family as they thought I would be back on wednesday. Anyway, thanks to my cousin Wei Ting and my friend Michael, it all went well.

Since I'm back, I've done one thing, eaten wantan mee, thanks to Yien Von and went Bangsar shopping with her. Bought a pair of heels and did manicure... enjoynya.. haha..

Tomorrow would be a long day for me, will be in PJ the whole time..and cheras.. go and visit my grandma first.. then meeting people and most importantly the gathering we tried to hold for a couple of years.. after 11 years.. we finally are meeting up for good... YES meeting friends that were from Taman Megah Primary School of the year 1996. Shall see how many of us turning up!!

Then Sunday would be another great event, a charity dinner that was organised by Erina and gang under MASCA National.. who need tics.. can call me still.. :P

Most importantly, it have been good to meet some people up and before the next update.. I would like to wish everyone..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

hopefully this trip back is as interesting as ever.... even though I will not have a date for V-day :P However whoever is free and single.. we can go out!!! or else i would just go praying on the 8th day of CNY.. tradition for Hokkien family..

see ya all...end with a nice CNY song by MY FM and Astro Family



1 comment:

Chrys said...

jelesnye aku.... benci betul!!!